Usually, yes. Guests will often sign toys, large posters, and other unique items. Some do charge more for a premium item and this is at their discretion. Guests and their agents have the right to refuse any item or object including anything which is a violation of exclusive rights attached to a trademark or misrepresentation.
Articles in this section
- Can I send in my own items to FAN EXPO CANADA to be signed?
- Can I pre-purchase an autograph ticket for FAN EXPO CANADA?
- How do I get a guest’s autograph at FAN EXPO CANADA?
- When are the autograph sessions at FAN EXPO CANADA?
- What should I have signed at FAN EXPO CANADA?
- Can I have my own item signed at FAN EXPO CANADA?
- How much does an autograph cost at FAN EXPO CANADA?
- How does the Autograph Line Express Pass for VIP Pass holders work at FAN EXPO CANADA?
- When will autograph prices be available for FAN EXPO CANADA?
- Can a guest give me an autograph when I’m in my Photo Op session at FAN EXPO CANADA?