Fan Expo can accommodate requests up to 4 weeks before the event for Panels in our Main Theatre only. Because of demand for interpreters, we cannot guarantee to accommodate your request after that time. On-site requests for interpreters cannot be facilitated. If you would like to request an interpreter, please contact us with your personal information (name, preferred email, phone number) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to arrange an ideal schedule. You can view our Accessibility Policy here.
Articles in this section
- When will tickets go on sale for FAN EXPO CANADA 2018?
- When will tickets go on sale for Toronto ComiCon 2018?
- When do online ticket sales for FAN EXPO CANADA 2017 close?
- When is the FAN EXPO CANADA Box Office open?
- When is wristband pick up for FAN EXPO CANADA?
- What is your FAN EXPO CANADA Accessibility Policy?
- Do you have sign language interpreters available for Q&A Panels at FAN EXPO CANADA?
- I can’t attend FAN EXPO CANADA anymore. Can I get a refund?
- Are the FAN EXPO CANADA Deluxe/Premium Passes sold out?
- How do I upgrade to a FAN EXPO CANADA Deluxe/Premium Pass?